AD: Something new from Cheryl's Art

Old September 3rd 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Something new from Cheryl's Art

Yes! I really want to try to find that series on DVD or VHS. Sounds
interesting.

Carla wrote:
Yep, that's him. Weird to see him playing all "grown up and serious"
now on CSI

He was also in a very short-lived (but good and creepy) series called
"Glory Days".

Cheers,
Carla (who watches *way* too much tv)

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Didn't he play Tag on Friends? (Rachel's assistant, who became her
boyfriend)

That is an awesome portrait.

`````````````````````````
Kandice Seeber wrote:

Oh, lovely! Who's the cute guy?

Old September 3rd 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Shut UP! I'm 51 too!

I stopped painting in my twenties when I left my first husband and had
to leave all my canvasses and paints behind. I just never had the
heart for it again. I draw, I do jewelry, etc. etc. etc. but I don't
paint. I plan to start again in 2007 (or sooner).

You're right about his Old Hollywood looks. Plus he's got a ton of
charisma, and a playful twinkle. I think he's fabulous. If he doesn't
ruin his fine-chiseled face with booze he'll be gorgeous at 90.

`````````````````````````````
wrote:
He's got classic old Hollywood movie star looks. He's only 28. He looks
like he'll be one of those men who just gets more handsome as he ages.
I looked up his Friends episodes on IMDB, I just have to find them at
Blockbuster!!!

You were doing portrait paintings at 17? That's when I was working with
oils too. I've been doing portraits since I was 14, and I'm now 51 so
that's really most of my life. I tried doing them for a living but it
just doesn't work. I do commission work occasionally.

Thanks for your compliments!

Cheryl

Old September 4th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

I have a good feeling about him. He's been with the same girl for six
years, and from interviews and such he seems very stable and
down-to-earth. It's the other one, Carmine Giovinazzo that I'd worry
about. He's got more of a bad-boy vibe.

I had a period in my life where I got really disgusted with myself and
took all of my art work and ripped it up and threw it in the dumpster.
Stupid, huh? But we do what we do. I can't see myself doing anything
like that now. Now I only draw what inspires me, like handsome young
actors!

When's your birthday? Mine's May 26th.