Juried in!!

Old August 31st 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Default Juried in!!

I'm so excited! I received the results of jurying for a high end
art/craft show and I'm in! This will be my first show outside of the
Gathering where I'll be showing dichroic glass pendants and finished
fused glass jewelry designs. Usually I take a mix of beaded jewelry and
dichro. I visited this show last year, there are some great artists
there, so I was a little nervous about getting in.

It takes place at a prep school during Thanksgiving weekend.

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old September 1st 06, 09:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mermaidscove_com

Nifty, I hope you do really well!

Ingrid
http://www.memriadscove.com

Old September 2nd 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Patti wrote:
I'm so excited! I received the results of jurying for a high end
art/craft show and I'm in! This will be my first show outside of the
Gathering where I'll be showing dichroic glass pendants and finished
fused glass jewelry designs. Usually I take a mix of beaded jewelry and
dichro. I visited this show last year, there are some great artists
there, so I was a little nervous about getting in.

It takes place at a prep school during Thanksgiving weekend.

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Congratulations, Patti!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 2nd 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

YEAH!

Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Junky

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old September 2nd 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Patti, that's awesome! I am so happy for you. I enjoy the time I spend
at shows; it's great to get all that positive feedback!

Nolly

Old September 2nd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Thanks, everyone, for your good wishes.

Patti

Old September 3rd 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Congratuations, Patti! How exciting!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Old September 3rd 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

KUDOS Patti!!! You have certainly paid your dues, my dear, and you
deserve it!!!

love you -- Becki