OT -- Good thoughts needed

Old February 19th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Default OT -- Good thoughts needed

Just got a call from my sister in Tucson. Mother is back in the ER, this
time it looks like she may have to go to a nursing home or assisted
living facility of some sort. When I talked with her the other day she
seemed a little more out of it than usual, but I thought she might just
be tired or worn out because her sister-in-law passed away last week,
and the funeral was on Sat. (I think.... she wasn't clear on that either)
Some positive thoughts/prayers/whatever sent to her in Tucson would be
nice. I don't expect her to be with us much longer, but we never do know.

thanks,
Pati,in Phx
Old February 19th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tricia in Petoskey

On Feb 18, 7:38*pm, "Pati C." wrote:
Just got a call from my sister in Tucson. Mother is back in the ER, this
time it looks like she may have to go to a nursing home or assisted
living facility of some sort. When I talked with her the other day she
seemed a little more out of it than usual, but I thought she might just
be tired or worn out because her sister-in-law passed away last week,
and the funeral was on Sat. (I think.... she wasn't clear on that either)
Some positive thoughts/prayers/whatever sent to her in Tucson would be
nice. I don't expect her to be with us much longer, but we never do know.

thanks,
Pati,in Phx

Sending good thoughts and prayers in that direction...

~Tricia~
Old February 19th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa

Prayers and loving thoughts for you aznd your fazmily.

Di
Crib Point
Vic AUST

Old February 19th 08, 08:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

So sorry to hear this, Pati, it must be such a worry for you.
I'll be praying for her and for you - this is Hard.
..
In message , Pati C. writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 19th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Prayers and good thoughts on the way.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old February 19th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Prayers headed her way, Pati. And your way too.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old February 19th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

Prayers and good thoughts on their way.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old February 19th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

On Feb 18, 6:38*pm, "Pati C." wrote:
Just got a call from my sister in Tucson. Mother is back in the ER, this
time it looks like she may have to go to a nursing home or assisted
living facility of some sort. When I talked with her the other day she
seemed a little more out of it than usual, but I thought she might just
be tired or worn out because her sister-in-law passed away last week,
and the funeral was on Sat. (I think.... she wasn't clear on that either)
Some positive thoughts/prayers/whatever sent to her in Tucson would be
nice. I don't expect her to be with us much longer, but we never do know.

thanks,
Pati,in Phx

Pati, just possibly a word of encouragement, my father had to be put
in a nursing
home back in November. When he was home, he wasn't eating well or
taking
care of himself, either. After they have worked with him with all
kinds of therapy
he is so much better. I think (hope) he will actually be able to come
back home
soon and just be checked on during the day. I think the therapy and
good
nutrition helped him a whole lot. Prayers sent for your mom.

Sherry
Old February 19th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

{{{{{{{{{{{{Pati}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Prayers and good thoughts are on their way for your Mother.
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

Old February 19th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article , "Pati C."
wrote:

Just got a call from my sister in Tucson. Mother is back in the ER, this
time it looks like she may have to go to a nursing home or assisted
living facility of some sort. When I talked with her the other day she
seemed a little more out of it than usual, but I thought she might just
be tired or worn out because her sister-in-law passed away last week,
and the funeral was on Sat. (I think.... she wasn't clear on that either)
Some positive thoughts/prayers/whatever sent to her in Tucson would be
nice. I don't expect her to be with us much longer, but we never do know.

thanks,
Pati,in Phx

I hope it was just temporary, Pati, and that she will rally again.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net