INVITED!

Old November 22nd 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Default INVITED!

Oh, I'm all a-twitter. I got *invited* to participate in a (small)
crafts fair!! Based on my jewelry they saw! I'm blushing and
verklempt that they actually ASKED me. I don't have any stock (because
of the new house -- all my energy's gone there, and Kevin being in the
hospital, etc.) so I had to say no this time. But they said they'll
ask again next year! I had to share with you guys.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Old November 23rd 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

That's so awesome Sooz! When would the craft fair have been? It's great
that they'll have you back next year - you should be well prepared then
:-)

Best,
Christine

Old November 23rd 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message .com, Dr.
Sooz writes
Oh, I'm all a-twitter. I got *invited* to participate in a (small)
crafts fair!! Based on my jewelry they saw! I'm blushing and
verklempt that they actually ASKED me. I don't have any stock (because
of the new house -- all my energy's gone there, and Kevin being in the
hospital, etc.) so I had to say no this time. But they said they'll
ask again next year! I had to share with you guys.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

That is good, so you have plenty of time to get a stock on.

Actually the same thing happened to me. I was invited to have a stall in
my local library at the Christmas market event this Saturday.

I too had to turn it down because of my visit to hospital and not enough
things done. Also this last week I have had a very bad cold thanks to GS
bringing it from school.
I have been asked for next year also.

May your needle fly through your beads to make some wonderful things for
sale.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old November 23rd 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan in VA

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com

Oh, I'm all a-twitter. I got *invited* to participate in a (small)
crafts fair!! ...they'll
ask again next year! I had to share with you guys.

YAY, Soozalator! Congranulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Old November 23rd 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Lou

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Oh, I'm all a-twitter. I got *invited* to participate in a (small)
crafts fair!! Based on my jewelry they saw! I'm blushing and
verklempt that they actually ASKED me. snip
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Congratulations! What a neat surprise. A wonderful sort of "welcome to
the neighborhood" ??!!
Now, how many pieces do you have to make for the next year's event?
Have fun with it...
Louise

Old November 23rd 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Jan G

Well done. They know quality when they see it.
Cheers, Jan
Old November 23rd 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Oakland. I will be prepared next year -- you bet. Buying the house,
moving, and a million other things took over this year, and I got
little jewelry made. Hopefully this year, all the clutter will settle,
and I can get back to work/art.

``````````````````````````

Old November 23rd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Shirl, we'll both be doing it -- on other sides of the world. "See
you" next year..........

`````````````````````````````````

Old November 25th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Cool! Can't wait to hear about it next year!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old November 28th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

That is AWESOME! Of course they asked you, silly... your work is among
the very best I've ever seen!