OT preacher spew warning

Old January 28th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Default OT preacher spew warning

The preacher and the broken zipper

This is too funny....

The Broken Zipper

http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobjr705

This guy missed his calling. Instead of being

a preacher, he should have been a comedian.

--
Gen
http://community.webshots.com/user/Coren920

Old January 28th 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

On Jan 28, 12:48*am, "Gen" wrote:
* * * The preacher and the broken zipper

* * * This is too funny....

* * * The Broken Zipper

* * *http://www.youtube.com/user/billybobjr705

* * * This guy missed his calling. *Instead of being

* * * a preacher, he should have been a comedian.

--
Genhttp://community.webshots.com/user/Coren920

Funny. I wish they'd left the lesson in, I would have liked to know
where he was going with this :-)

Hanne in DK
Old January 28th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

We used to have a preacher who could turn a hum-drum banquet into a riot.
His 'banquet preaching' included shifting from his usual golden voice to
what might be described as waterfront cajun. (Think: Emeril Lagasse with his
hair on fire.) Then he'd take his thorough bible knowledge and muddle it. A
lot.
The only example I sort of remember was his version of Jezebel.
(She's the bad woman they threw off the balcony and fed to the wild dogs.
When the dogs were quite finished with her, there was nothing left except
the palms of her hands and the soles of her feet.) Our preacher proclaimed
that when the dogs were through they picked up 30 baskets, 3 fishes and a
two loaves of bread.
Thank you for bringing to mind a precious memory. Polly

Old February 1st 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

OMG, this man was youth minister at Columbus Ave. Baptist Church when
I was a teenager. He was a Baylor student. He was kind and funny and
encouraged many of us through those difficult teen years. What a
wonderful feeling to know that 'Swanny' found his calling. He always
was funny beyond belief.

Sunny

Spew warning nana2b Quilting 5 March 25th 06 04:26 PM
OT OT Hair removal 101 spew warning and offense warning! unclbennie Quilting 21 September 5th 05 01:15 AM
OT-Spew warning Lucille Needlework 1 August 15th 05 08:10 PM
OT.OT spew warning Gillian Murray Needlework 4 October 23rd 04 12:05 PM
OT; spew warning!! Gillian Murray Needlework 2 November 2nd 03 05:01 AM