OT- another health update

Old July 11th 09, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
judyanna

Default OT- another health update

The sciatica is still in full force - can't walk.

Well gemsar didn't work either. I'm at the end of the line apparently.

My husband wanted to go back to the first one that only worked for
three months instead of six months. He said it might make me deaf
(because I have ringing in my ears from it) I said I'd rather be deaf
than dead to which I got no response.

Now they think the lymph nodes lodged an attack on the sciatica nerve
(both legs) when I knew I did it myself getting off the floor....

What am dealing with here?? I think I am going crazy!

judy from mass
Old July 11th 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Judy I have had ringing in my ears for 25 years and I often think I am going
crazy with it. The ears alone will drive me nuts, plus having to deal with
too many other things during the day!
Barbara in SC

Old July 11th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

No, not crazy Judy dear, just having to put up with such a huge load,
there isn't room for any extras. So sorry for the latest conclusion and
the additional pain. Maybe a path will become clear in a few days?

Be gentle with yourself and take care.
..
In message
,
judyanna writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 11th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Just go right ahead and go crazy, Judy. I just know that with all you're
dealing with that a little case of crazy might be helpful. It's got to be
tough having so many battles at the same time. Holding you close in our
hearts and prayers, Polly

"Patti" wrote No, not crazy Judy dear, just having to put up with such a

Old July 11th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

(((((((((((( Judy )))))))))))))))))

Prayers and healing thoughts coming your way.

Sunny
Old July 11th 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L in MA

judyanna wrote:
The sciatica is still in full force - can't walk.

judy from mass

Judy, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through! As Polly said,
a bit of "crazy" may not be a bad thing. Yell and throw things for a
while. It is quite cathartic :-)

Rita
--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Old July 11th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
heidi (was rabbit2b)

Ouch!!! That's nasty.

A bit of crazy would be perfectly normal about now. Treat with
chocolate and gentleness to self.

Hugs and prayers en route from Indiana

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old July 11th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

In message
,
judyanna writes
The sciatica is still in full force - can't walk.

Well gemsar didn't work either. I'm at the end of the line apparently.

My husband wanted to go back to the first one that only worked for
three months instead of six months. He said it might make me deaf
(because I have ringing in my ears from it) I said I'd rather be deaf
than dead to which I got no response.

Now they think the lymph nodes lodged an attack on the sciatica nerve
(both legs) when I knew I did it myself getting off the floor....

What am dealing with here?? I think I am going crazy!

judy from mass

I can really commiserate with you over this.
September last year I started with sciatica.
After being in agonising pain for 9 months I went to the Osteopath that
my son has had good results with.
However after 4 treatments and no improvement, he contacted my doctor
and suggested an X-ray.
I was sent for a MRI scan and the bad news is that I have a broad based
disc bulge along with other things.
The only thing is surgery but my heart is in such a state that it may
not stand the surgery.

I can feel your pain, some day's my DH has to lift me up out of bed. I
have to move to ease the pain. It is to drain the fluid off my spine
that accumulates during the night, making the pain worse.

I hope you can get some relief soon.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 12th 09, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
judyanna

On Jul 11, 1:53*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
judyanna writesThe sciatica is still in full force - can't walk.

[...]

Oh, God I feel your pain - nine months?
My SIL had surgery (though I know there are a lot of different types
of disc pain) and is still in agony. They told her if she didn't get
the surgery she'd be in a wheelchair.
I am scheduled to go to " physiatrist " - maybe he can shed some
light on this

To explain what that kind of doctor is:

Link:
http://www.aapmr.org/condtreat/what.htm

Maybe one can help you and your son. I don't know what an osteopath
is.

Judy from Mass

Old July 12th 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
judyanna

On Jul 11, 9:50*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Just go right ahead and go crazy, Judy. *I just know that with all you're
dealing with that a little case of crazy might be helpful. *It's got to be
tough having so many battles at the same time. *Holding you close in our
hearts and prayers, Polly

"Patti" wrote No, not crazy Judy dear, just having to put up with such a
huge load,

there isn't room for any extras. *So sorry for the latest conclusion and
the additional pain. *Maybe a path will become clear in a few days?

Be gentle with yourself and take care.

Oh, if I go off the deep end you shall hear me - like the shot heard
'round the world! VBG
I'm a little surprised it's rolling off me -
Meanwhile I've got to get somebody up to my stash - I really don't
hand sew but a wholecloth or that dream-of-mine crazy quilt sounds
good right about now. How hard can that be to find for me.(You don't
know how stuffed that room is!)
Judy from Mass

OT Health Update judyanna Quilting 16 September 26th 08 10:15 PM
OT Health Update judyanna Quilting 14 May 9th 08 08:10 PM
OT - Health Update Sharon Harper Quilting 29 September 11th 05 08:02 PM
OT...health update Joanna Quilting 8 October 27th 04 01:32 PM
OT My health update. Shirley Shone Beads 21 March 22nd 04 12:50 AM