Christmas Stocking pattern

Old September 18th 03, 10:05 AM
Janner

Default Christmas Stocking pattern

Anyone know of a site where I can download a Christmas Stocking pattern? I
have so many books here and not one seems to have the dimensions for a
stocking and I am useless at drawing. Just something that I could blow up
on a photocopier would do. It is to use with DD's school as I am helping
out.

Thanks

--
Janner

"Quite often lately I have the feeling I don't know what's going on..." ---
Snoopy!

"You have to have a Dream!"

---

Old September 18th 03, 12:14 PM
The Brown Family

You could try www.janome.com, they have lots of patterns on their site.
Also, www.nancysnotions.com might too.

Lorraine

Old September 18th 03, 05:35 PM
Kathy in CA

Here's one: http://msms.essortment.com/makechristmass_rebw.htm but no
pictures

--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

e.rogers.com...

Old September 20th 03, 08:19 PM

In article ,
says...
Anyone know of a site where I can download a Christmas Stocking pattern? I
have so many books here and not one seems to have the dimensions for a
stocking and I am useless at drawing. Just something that I could blow up
on a photocopier would do. It is to use with DD's school as I am helping
out.

Stolen from another discussion group...
Snowman stocking
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib...asy/s_295.html

Christmas Stocking
www.sewingweb.com/Projects/Stocking/

Long John Stockings
http://www.debbiemumm.com/potm/02/no...tmquilting.asp

Homespun Christmas Stockings
http://www.connectingthreads.com/ct/...tternID=991099
&query=FP&PBpage=6

Zippered Christmas Stocking
http://www.coatsandclark.com/body_fr...as_stockin.htm

Crazy Patch Christmas Stocking
http://www.whitesewing.com/PDFs/Craz...20Stocking.pdf

Christmas Stocking PP Ornament
http://www.cottonwoodquilts.com/ornament1.htm

Applique Stocking
http://www.quiltersmall.com/treasurehunt/block8web.html

Stocking Paper Pieced
www.quilt-design.com/BOM/patsept994.htm

Finishing Techniques
http://www.caron-net.com/featurefile...s/featdec.html

Four Holiday Stockings
http://www.hgtv.ca/print_this/home_p...me_proj36.html

Christmas Stocking and Wine Bag
http://www.craftsmag.com/projects/pr...288&cat_idx=10

Pin-Weaving Stocking
http://www.wrights.com/class/12_xmas...enstocking.htm

Pin-Weaving Stocking # 2
www.fabricaffair.com/showtell2/pinstock.htm

Photo Crazy Patchwork Stocking
www.qnm.com/articles/feature14/index4.html

Diamond-Quilted Dazzler
www.bhg.com/bhg/printableStory.jhtml?
storyid=/templatedata/bhg/story/data/13910.xml&catref=SC1394

Sheer Delight
www.bhg.com/bhg/printableStory.jhtml?
storyid=/templatedata/bhg/story/data/13911.xml&catref=SC1394

Ribbon-Fringed Stocking- Damask Stocking
www.bhg.com/bhg/printableStory.jhtml?
storyid=/templatedata/bhg/story/data/13906.xml&catref=SC1394

Ribbon Stocking- Star Stocking- Basket-Weave Stocking
www.bhg.com/bhg/printableStory.jhtml?
storyid=/templatedata/bhg/story/data/13905.xml&catref=SC1394

Simplicity Pattern Stocking
http://www.wrights.com/class/12_xmas...tystocking.htm

Santa Serger Stocking
http://www.nancysnotions.com/Nancys/...astocking.asp?
mscssid=38482876AD9B47F8BAEFB8CDCEDBEA7D&Gift=fals e&GiftID=

Santa Mitten Sack
http://www.nancysnotions.com/Nancys/...ittensack.asp?
mscssid=38482876AD9B47F8BAEFB8CDCEDBEA7D&Gift=fals e&GiftID=

Making Mitten Sacks
http://www.nancysnotions.com/Nancys/...k.asp?mscssid=
38482876AD9B47F8BAEFB8CDCEDBEA7D&Gift=false&GiftID =

Making a Bear Mitten Sack
http://www.nancysnotions.com/Nancys/...n.asp?mscssid=
38482876AD9B47F8BAEFB8CDCEDBEA7D&Gift=false&GiftID =

Stained Glass Stocking
http://www.babylock.com/projects/pdf...s_Stocking.pdf

Primitive Chenille Stocking
http://www.babylock.com/projects/pdf/Dad_Chennile.pdf

Good Luck
Jennifer

Looking for a 12 Days of Christmas pattern Meredith Needlework 12 June 16th 19 02:55 AM
christmas ornament pattern blue Beads 1 November 27th 03 03:47 PM
ISO: Angel stocking pattern Stephanie Needlework 5 September 17th 03 06:05 PM
Great stocking stuffers for Christmas. See sites new format. Mary General Crafting 0 August 24th 03 12:34 AM
Christmas stocking needlepoint miss grunge Needlework 0 August 19th 03 03:57 AM