Birthday wishes (belated)

Old June 7th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Birthday wishes (belated)

I'm not near my calendar, but I think I missed Mirjam and Nora's
birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIRJAM AND NORA!
(yes, I shouted!)

Hugs,
Noreen

- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-1, 06/06/2006
Tested: 6/7/2006 3:24:38 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 8th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
I'm not near my calendar, but I think I missed Mirjam and Nora's
birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIRJAM AND NORA!
(yes, I shouted!)

Hugs,
Noreen

Yes, Mirjam and Nora! Many happy years to come.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old June 8th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
I'm not near my calendar, but I think I missed Mirjam and Nora's
birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIRJAM AND NORA!
(yes, I shouted!)

And from me, too!

Higs,
Katherine

Old June 8th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hee Thank you ,, but Please let US enjoy some more days of our
62,,,,,,,, We are on the 12 th ,,,, just like Anna Frank , And the
Great weaver Annie Albers ..... Thank you for being my first Wisher
mirjam

Old June 8th 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 04:14:25 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a fine yarn

Hee Thank you ,, but Please let US enjoy some more days of our
62,,,,,,,, We are on the 12 th ,,,, just like Anna Frank , And the
Great weaver Annie Albers ..... Thank you for being my first Wisher
..
mirjam

Dearest friend, I simply couldn't recall if it was the 6th or the
12th!
It is correctly in my calendar now!
Happy EARLY birthday, then!
Hugs,
Noreen
--
- - - - -
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0623-1, 06/06/2006
Tested: 6/8/2006 7:16:49 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 8th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article , YarnWright
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 04:14:25 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a fine yarn

Hee Thank you ,, but Please let US enjoy some more days of our
62,,,,,,,, We are on the 12 th ,,,, just like Anna Frank , And the
Great weaver Annie Albers ..... Thank you for being my first Wisher
..
mirjam

Gefeleciteerd met je verjaardag, en dat je nog vele jaren in goed
gezondheid door mag brengen, Well how is that for a Dutch salutation. I
just finished writing my old school chum in Holland, and somtimes I have
to look up a lot of words, just to make sure I have a right, and did not
take an
English word and made it into a Dutch version...LOL

Hope you had a great day

Love

Els

--
Ja for Jazz and cobra loose the rrrrrrrr