Pat in VA, FYI

Old October 26th 05, 11:10 PM
Anne in CA

Default Pat in VA, FYI

OK, the rest of you can read this too ;-)

I just heard from Shona in NZ and she is fine but terribly busy with
work and travel for work and conferences for work. She promises to pop
in soon (after the next trip, maybe)and catch us up.

There was some mention of scoring 8 kg of fabric for NZ$3 per yard in
Western Samoa. I do hope her stash is being well guarded with all that
work ...
--
Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
Old October 27th 05, 12:17 AM
Tricia

I read it because I thought it was an FYI to us ABOUT Pat =P

Tricia
====
http://photos.yahoo.com/chirparrooo

Old October 27th 05, 03:35 AM
Shona in NZ

Hey, you promised not to tell about my escapades in W. Samoa!

FYI the stash is well guarded by two cats, 4 hens and a rooster (who insists
on coming in every time I open the door!).

Shona sneaking in quickly before heading over to OZ in NZ

Old October 27th 05, 12:52 PM
Pat in Virginia

You want FYI on PAT? Happy to oblige. Here ya go:
PAT needs new supply of chocolate ... the expensive kind if
possible.
PAT in VA/USA