Pinging Sandy Foster!

Old October 26th 05, 06:56 PM
KJ

Default Pinging Sandy Foster!

I'll have to remember to tell DH this one too! Wonder what vocabulary work
that will evoke?
KJ

"Tina" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is an absolute "B......S" K. As I was leaving the show
yesterday, the parking attendants were asking people, "What even are
you here for?" If you answered, the quilt show, parking was $7 dollars
- but if you answered, the World Series, parking suddenly became $40
dollars!

HUGE, huge, rip off!

Can't wait to see you!

Tina

Old October 26th 05, 08:19 PM
Kellie J. Berger

Default Houston Chocolate/Pinging Sandy Foster!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be there tomorrow. Draggin me Mum with
we'll have to leave about 2:30 or so to be back for the kidlets though.

CAN'T wait!!

--
-- Kellie
kjbeanne at yahoo dot com

"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
Got your attention now?????????????

Woooo Hooooo, stopped at the Chocolate Bar this morning......bought a
box and picked up Menus and maps for everyone.....

first nine people to find me tomorrow.........

Surprises!
Tina

Old October 26th 05, 10:34 PM
Tina

Kellie - I have to work tomorrow morning from 8:30 to 12:30, check in
for me is at the Volunteer/Staff Check-In Booth at the top of the
elevators/Hall D/Second floor. Should be working the Commemorative
Booth right in front of Market/first floor, (t-shirts, books, bags,
pins, etc.) if not, I will be on one of the entrance/door openings
between Market/Show floor (Hall C and Hall D openings).

I will keep an eye out for you and mum! If I see you while I'm
working, I may not have "Surprises" on me, as they need to be kept in a
cool spot (well hidden, of course eg)

Hugs,
Tina, who will be dressed in the typical black pants, white blouse!

Floating Blue and pinging CNB Pottery 5 May 10th 04 04:01 PM
Sandy Orton's Exquisite Lily Sampler Pat Porter Needlework 0 July 29th 03 06:30 PM