Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival, February '06

Old October 25th 05, 07:26 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival, February '06

Well, I took the plunge! I just registered for a class and a
lecture at MAQF. Both are Libby Lehman activities, and both will
be on the Thursday.
The class is Threadplay I, and the lecture is about Organizing
stuff and time. The Countess of Chocolate Chip Cookies, Nancy,
greatly enjoyed the LL class last year in Texas, so I am really
looking forward to this.

I also look forward to a RCTQ Meet & Greet at the Show!
Here is the site: http://www.quiltfest.com/activities.asp?id=8

PAT, quilty dreaming on a cloudy day, in VA
Old October 25th 05, 08:06 PM
C & S

That class does look good. I have her book and it's amazing what she does
with thread. Perhaps I should figure out how long of a drive it is from
home. She would be great to learn from. Heck, to make it worth my drive
I'd take the second one too. lol

Carole
Champlain, NY

Old October 25th 05, 09:57 PM
WhansaMi

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Well, I took the plunge! I just registered for a class and a
lecture at MAQF. Both are Libby Lehman activities, and both will
be on the Thursday.
The class is Threadplay I, and the lecture is about Organizing
stuff and time. The Countess of Chocolate Chip Cookies, Nancy,
greatly enjoyed the LL class last year in Texas, so I am really
looking forward to this.

I also look forward to a RCTQ Meet & Greet at the Show!
Here is the site: http://www.quiltfest.com/activities.asp?id=8

PAT, quilty dreaming on a cloudy day, in VA

Pat, I took the Threadplay 1 and 2 in New Hampshire last year. Libby is
great, and you'll learn a lot!

I'm trying to decide if I can take time off work to go. I ran off all the
instructors, and am filtering through who I'd want to work with.

Sheila

Old October 27th 05, 01:18 AM
KJ

Good for you! I took her Threadplay class and learned a lot. She's a
beautiful woman, inside and out! She's generous with her time and
information.