Nikki Tervo Trunk Show

Old October 25th 05, 06:05 PM
Piecemakers

Default Nikki Tervo Trunk Show

Nikki Tervo...Australian handmade ceramic button and quilt designer is
doing a trunk show, 1st time in America!! Her extraordinary buttons are
so original in design and style that she developed patterns (quilts,
embroidery, dolls, etc.) just to embellish them. Now the patterns are
as wonderful as the buttons. The trunk show will be in the entrance of
Piecemakers Country Store from November 2nd to November 7th - make time
to come by - you won't be sorry. http:www.piecemakers.com/trunkshow.pdf
and Piecemakers address is 1720 Adams Ave. Costa Mesa, CA. 714)
641-3112.

Old October 25th 05, 09:45 PM
WitchyStitcher

This is advertising and it is not acceptable on this newsgroup.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old October 25th 05, 09:46 PM
Sharon Harper

D'ya think? I took it as promoting Nikki's buttons - they are amazing and
I'm proud to say I even own a few (just because they are so cute) - nayy.
Guess it depends on how you read it.

quicker)

Old October 25th 05, 10:17 PM
WitchyStitcher

Well, it's a Piecemakers show, posted by Piecemakers and directing you
to a Piecemakers site.

Piecemakers caused a lot of animosity here years ago - if you were
here, you remember and I won't go into it, but I won't have anything
to do with them. They have taken their most offensive material off
their website, but some of it is archived. Search Google groups.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old October 26th 05, 06:10 PM
Terbear

I thought I was the only one.
I wasn't here years ago...but one time (the very last time) was completely
offended & insulted by the rude, insulting propaganda they displayed on
their counter. I refuse to shop there & when anyone tells me they are going
there, I encourage them not to support them & their hatefulness.
Terbear
--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old October 26th 05, 09:17 PM
WitchyStitcher

If you think what they had on the counter was bad, you should have
seen their old web pages - especially after Waco and the Oklahoma City
Bombings. Those have been taken down. I think they lost a lot of
business over that. If I saw a website or a LQS carrying their
products, I would send a letter directing them to the website.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY