New Fabrics from P&B, Kaufman, Moda, Northcott, more at The Virginia Quilter

Old February 25th 05, 09:42 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabrics from P&B, Kaufman, Moda, Northcott, more at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Feb 19, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

Gorgeous new fabrics continue to pour in. :-) We have adorable kitty
and puppy prints from Marcus Brothers, beautiful florals from
Northcott, and a great fishing collection from Moda! We also just
received some wonderful new prints from Timeless Treasures and Kona
Bay...we'll be scanning and uploading those fabrics this coming week.
:-)

Also, we just received a huge shipment of buttons! Everything from
colorful stars to yummy fruits to antique cameos! We'll be adding
these in the next couple of days, so be sure and check back soon! :-)

**New Fabrics

**Coventry Cottage
Blue & Yellow Floral
Vine on Green
Stylized Floral on Blue
Flower Buds on Yellow
Vine on Blue

**Guatemalan Rainbow
Log Cabin Blocks
Lime Green Diamonds
Zig Zag Stripes
Red Swirls
Rainbow Stripes

**Faith Hope & Love
Angels on Blue
Pink Marble
Hearts on Blue
Verses on Pink
Hearts on Pink
Blue Marble
Pink Ribbons

**Northern Shores from Moda
Northern Shores Panel
Fishing Cabin
Stormy Blue Marble
Map on Cream
Fish on Blue

**Country Jacobean
Fruit & Floral
Pears on Yellow
Watermelons on Green
Pineapples on Yellow
Leaves on Black

**Garden Glory
Morning Glories
Rows of Flowers
Purple Lilacs
Purple Floral
Wood Planks - Cream
Wood Planks - Brown
Cream Basketweave

**Once Upon a Fairy
Fairies on Blue
Fairies & Dandelions on Green
Leaves on Cream
Tossed Flowers on Pink

**Sidewalks of Paris
Cafes
Cafe Crowd - Red/Black
Musical Instruments
Cafe Crowd
Cafe Furnishings
Cafe Crowd - Black/White
Black Swirls on Red

**Kitty City & Puppy Love
Framed Cats
Paw Prints on Brown
Lounging Cats on Brown/Taupe
Paw Prints on Tan
Cat Crowd
Lounging Cats on Black
Framed Dogs
Doggy Crowd
Dog Bones on Black
Puppies on Tan

**Restocks!
Flights of Fancy - Hummingbird
Flights of Fancy - Colorful Butterflies
Michael Miller - In Transit
Michael Miller - Li'l Engineers
Minkee Blankee - White - 60"
Minkee - Pink - 60"
Minkee - Soft Blue - 60"
Minkee - Soft Yellow - 60"
Minkee - Ivory - 60"
Minkee Dot - White - 60"
Minkee Dot - Pink - 60"
Minkee Dot - Soft Blue - 60"
Minkee - Red - 60"
Minkee - Orange - 60"
Minkee - Light Green - 60"
Minkee - Blue - 60"
Minkee Dot - Light Green - 60"

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter