New He Hello everyone

Old February 16th 04, 07:24 AM
alex

Default New He Hello everyone

Hello my name is Alex.
My Wife Jocelyn & I have been making beads for almost one year now and
its our full time Job,
We have three children two boys and a girl 6, 4 and 2
I have been reading this newsgroup for a couple of days now and I'm very
interested in the jewelry designs and styles you guys are creating, Jocelyn
(wifie) makes Jewelry for personal use only, We concentrate mainly on
lampworking .

If you would like to see what we are doing come visit us
We even have a Webcam so you can watch us make beads
Questions and comments are welcome

Website: http://www.jaychantell.com/
Ebay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ort=3&since=-1

Old February 16th 04, 07:34 AM
Tinkster

Hey guys! Nice to see you here!

You know, you can watch them work at the torch, too! Go to:
http://www.jaychantell.com/webcam.html

Tink

Old February 16th 04, 01:19 PM
Kandice Seeber

Ooooh, Hi! Welcome! I know you guys from the wetcanvas board.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 16th 04, 02:45 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Welome to RCB. I'm familiar with your beads from ebay - nice work!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old February 16th 04, 04:35 PM
Jaychantell

Hi all!
(Jocelyn here) Thanks for the welcome!!
Hi Kandice I remember you too. You helped me understand how to place
scroll work and tried to help me with raised flowers. I'm still working on
that one!
I look forward to being a part of this group!!
Jocelyn

Old February 16th 04, 04:45 PM
Kandice Seeber

Well, your stuff is kicking major butt these days! I love the "Pink
Teasers" and "Liaison" sets.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old February 16th 04, 05:44 PM
roxan

Very nice website and great work. Welcome to the group.
Roxan
"alex" wrote in message
Hello my name is Alex.
My Wife Jocelyn & I have been making beads for almost one year now and
its our full time Job,
We have three children two boys and a girl 6, 4 and 2
I have been reading this newsgroup for a couple of days now and I'm very
interested in the jewelry designs and styles you guys are creating,

Jocelyn
(wifie) makes Jewelry for personal use only, We concentrate mainly on
lampworking .

If you would like to see what we are doing come visit us
We even have a Webcam so you can watch us make beads
Questions and comments are welcome

Website: http://www.jaychantell.com/
Ebay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=jaychan te
ll&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

Old February 16th 04, 06:00 PM
Dr. Sooz

I can't remember if I said "welcome" or not, so
WELCOME to RCB!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 16th 04, 06:03 PM
Dr. Sooz

WOW. I especially klunk over some of your elaborate encased beads....WOW!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links