new puter

Old August 9th 03, 09:32 PM
SlinkyToy

Default new puter

Hi y'all. I'm in hte process of migrating my life (ok, my electronic
existence) to a new puter. You may or may not see much of me forf the
next several days. Once I get my new machine tuned up I have to wipe
my old one and reinstall it for the small boy, and THEN I'll have to
wipe his old (really really old) machine to set up as a print server
and whatnot. Suffice to say it is geeky and I want to have it all
done before I head to the mountains for a few days later next week.

Slinky
who isn't knitting today
Old August 9th 03, 09:48 PM
Aud

Good luck, Slinky! I just can imagine...hope you get the job done
without too much unexpected trouble!!
Enjoy the mountains!AUD ;-))

--

"SlinkyToy" skrev i melding

Old August 9th 03, 11:20 PM
Els van Dam

In article , SlinkyToy
wrote:

Hi y'all. I'm in hte process of migrating my life (ok, my electronic
existence) to a new puter. You may or may not see much of me forf the
next several days. Once I get my new machine tuned up I have to wipe
my old one and reinstall it for the small boy, and THEN I'll have to
wipe his old (really really old) machine to set up as a print server
and whatnot. Suffice to say it is geeky and I want to have it all
done before I head to the mountains for a few days later next week.

Slinky
who isn't knitting today

Hi Slinky....Good luck, I did that last Christmas, and it was not to
bad...time consuming, but not to bad. Go slowly and back everything up
before you do a clean wipe of your hard drive.

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))
Old August 10th 03, 05:03 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

I hope the same here, Slinky.
Best: Pirjo, suffering
Aud kirjoitti

Old August 10th 03, 09:12 AM
G.Kelly

Slinky after all that you will *need* a few days in the mountains !! God
bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly