Pictures of new work and my webpage

Old September 17th 03, 01:29 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Default Pictures of new work and my webpage

I'm thoroughly sick of Yahoo. Is it just me or has it slowed down to the
extent of being unworkable?

I've had a domain registered for ages and have been waiting for my brother
to finish my webpage. He's very busy so it's taking a while.

In the mean time I've made myself (with a lot of help from Brook) a little
page, I've tested it on the platforms we have (mac OS10, linux and windows)
and it seems to perform well, however we have adsl and at work I have a
radio connection, I'd like some feedback on how it loads on a dial up.

I've put up the pictures of the experimental works I did over the weekend,
scroll down:

www.galleryvittoria.com

I'd welcome any feedback on them.

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

Old September 17th 03, 02:17 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

KLUNK - you do gorgeous stuff Marisa. I really like the experimental
forms - they would look lovely cast in silver or even pewter with a bronzy
patina.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Old September 17th 03, 04:31 AM
Deirdre S.

It loaded very sweetly, even on dialup ... and I love the shell forms!

Deirdre

Old September 17th 03, 05:24 AM
Christina Peterson

I absolutely love your forms. Reminds me of a San Francisco sculptor,
Beniam Bufano. His animal forms are always rounded and serene and self
contained. Satisfied. Your sea forms give mean a satisfied feel.

Tina

Old September 17th 03, 06:28 AM
Marisa Cappetta

I'm glad this comes across, I think of them as sort of fat and contented.
Serene is a much better way of putting it!

Old September 17th 03, 07:03 AM
melinda

Marisa Cappetta wrote:
I'm thoroughly sick of Yahoo. Is it just me or has it slowed down to the
extent of being unworkable?

I've had a domain registered for ages and have been waiting for my brother
to finish my webpage. He's very busy so it's taking a while.

In the mean time I've made myself (with a lot of help from Brook) a little
page, I've tested it on the platforms we have (mac OS10, linux and windows)
and it seems to perform well, however we have adsl and at work I have a
radio connection, I'd like some feedback on how it loads on a dial up.

I've put up the pictures of the experimental works I did over the weekend,
scroll down:

www.galleryvittoria.com

I'd welcome any feedback on them.

We have ISDN dial-up and it loaded quite fast.
There seems to small problems with some of the text descriptions on two of
the shell pictures: I can only see the top half of the text for the Celtic
shell, and some of the writting is overlapped on the heart shaped shell.

I love the cuttlefish pendant necklace!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old September 17th 03, 07:07 AM
Shirley Shone

The shells look great to me. Hope I will be as good when I start with my
clay.
Love
Shirley

In article , Marisa Cappetta
writes

Old September 17th 03, 06:35 PM
Shirley Shone

So was I. Have got my own Hallmark registered in the Goldsmiths Hall in
London where some of my work was displayed.
However it is a few years now since I did any silver smithing but I
still retained the rights to use my hall mark.
Shirley

In article 1063784708.782153@prawn, Christina Peterson
writes
Marisa is a bona fide silver smith.

Tina

Old September 17th 03, 09:50 PM
Shirley Shone

There is a picture of my hall mark and some wine goblets that I made on
the pages that Valerie put up for me.
I am not sure which page it is but here are the links to them.

http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/irate/shirley.html

http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/irate/shirley2.html

Shirley

In article 1063828192.444804@prawn, Christina Peterson
writes
How cool. Do you have any photos of your silver work?

The reason I mention the silversmith thing was that I thought you spoke of
PMC clay as her medium.

I'd love to see what you've done. I was unsuccessful with smithing, to my
sorrow.

Tina

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
So was I. Have got my own Hallmark registered in the Goldsmiths Hall in
London where some of my work was displayed.
However it is a few years now since I did any silver smithing but I
still retained the rights to use my hall mark.
Shirley

In article 1063784708.782153@prawn, Christina Peterson
writes
Marisa is a bona fide silver smith.

Tina

snipped
--
Shirley Shone

Old September 17th 03, 10:21 PM
Kandice Seeber

Shirley, they are wonderful!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Gotta go back to work saucy Beads 1 August 1st 03 10:37 PM
AD: Connie's work c driver Beads 9 July 30th 03 04:09 AM
Finishing off loomwork and also off loom work C. Gregory Beads 2 July 17th 03 11:57 PM
question: Finishing off loom work, and other beadweaving projects. Christina Peterson Beads 2 July 14th 03 12:47 AM
My work marisa2 Beads 11 July 12th 03 02:46 PM