Polly's Trapunto Horse photo!

Old February 2nd 12, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Default Polly's Trapunto Horse photo!

I got it too, Polly. I LOVE it! Such a happy quilt - the recipient (and
family) is going to be thrilled!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

On 2/2/2012 7:15 AM, betsey wrote:
On Feb 1, 10:39 pm, "Polly wrote:
I've tried to send the picture of the whole quilt privately to those who
have responded because I really do want you to see the quilt without
publishing it to some creep who lurks here or a blabbermouth. That didn't
go so well; I think I sent it twice to one and can't seem to get it to Di.
Help me? Polly

"Di wrote in message

I just love it - I have a dear little grand-niece (supposed to put great
niece but I'm not) who would really love this.

How clever of your Polly.- Hide quoted text -

i got the picture! and that baby is going to LOVE it!!!

betsey

Old February 2nd 12, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Thanks for hosting these photos! I like the horse, but Really Love the
Sunbonnet sue baby quilt!
Roberta in D

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:56:03 -0500, "barnyowl"
wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl is the place to find her album.
She tells me that this is the first posting. Enjoy, barnyowl

Old February 3rd 12, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Pat, thanks for posting it. What a sweet quilt, Polly! My son would
love it, his 'significant other' is a equine vet

-Irene
Old February 3rd 12, 01:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Precious quilt, Polly, sure to please everyone! You just want to reach
out and pat the little guy's neck!

Ginger in [very windy] CA

On Jan 31, 7:18*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
This picture is just a wee little part of the crib quilt; the mama-to-be
might see it if I published the whole quilt and I am trying to keep it for a
surprise. *It would be so great if you all could come by and 'pat' the
quilt. *It just sings, "Touch me". *To make the trapunto areas puff up, I
used a slightly fluffy poly batting. *After stitching around the puffing it
took just forever and not a few hours after that to get the excess batting
trimmed away and I was terrified that I'd clip the quilt top too. *Polly