Paint Shop Pro - Who is using it

Old March 3rd 04, 02:44 AM
Pam

"JL Amerson" wrote in message
Oh no - are you one as well? I can't believe how many people I've met over
the last .................. Hey - look at the birdies!

LOL! Maybe that's my problem (besides this cold) - I thought it was just
brain cells dying after the birth of my kid - I heard they are supposed to
come back, but so far I'm still waiting!

Old March 3rd 04, 03:01 AM
JL Amerson

Good heavens girlfriend! Who told you that? I thought all women knew that as
each child is born, their last internal act is to reach up and grab hold of
a chunk of mommy's brain. Why do you think giving birth hurts so much? It's
cuz they're taking your braincells with them.

(Wanna guess who's childless?)

Old March 3rd 04, 04:24 AM
Kaytee

In article , "Pam" writes:

I thought it was just
brain cells dying after the birth of my kid - I heard they are supposed to
come back, but so far I'm still waiting!

Not until the last kid leaves home.... (According to the mother of a former
neighbor, women lose half their IQ with the birth of their first kid, and don't
start to recover it until the last one leaves home).
Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com

Old March 3rd 04, 04:55 AM
Pam

"Kaytee" wrote in message
In article , "Pam"

writes:

I thought it was just
brain cells dying after the birth of my kid - I heard they are supposed

come back, but so far I'm still waiting!

Not until the last kid leaves home.... (According to the mother of a

former
neighbor, women lose half their IQ with the birth of their first kid, and

don't
start to recover it until the last one leaves home).

Oh! Well then I've a long way to go - I'm not sure I'll make it. There are
just so many things they don't tell us until after we have the kids. LOL.
There wouldn't be any kids in the world if they did tell us I guess. Not
that I'd trade mine in for my missing half a brain

Pam

Old March 3rd 04, 03:55 PM
Margie

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 18:43:46 GMT, "JayChantell"
wrote:

I got the new tutorial posted finally. Took all morning to get done but its
done! http://www.jaychantell.com/psplogo.htm

Hope its helpful to someone.
Joce

I had a lot of fun doing your logo tutorial, Joce. I'm going to
practice a bit more with layers and erasing background and then I'll
show you what I come up with based on what you've taught me. I did
good considering I've had PSP for less than 24 hours. I like it!

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

On-line "Shop" closing Kaytee Beads 25 January 6th 04 12:21 AM
New Online Shop... Richard C Hornberger Beads 40 October 27th 03 10:12 PM
New Online Shop... Richard C Hornberger Beads 0 October 14th 03 12:21 AM
new here, getting re-inspired shibumi Beads 15 September 30th 03 08:08 AM
AD - RCB Cafe Press Shop - trial ends tomorrow! Kandice Seeber Beads 11 September 15th 03 11:02 AM