AD: Not Mine (WOW!)

Old February 21st 04, 03:00 AM
alex

Default AD: Not Mine (WOW!)

This is what I call awesome black and whites
Alex
http://www.jaychantell.com
Ebay ID - Jaychantell

Old February 21st 04, 04:07 AM
Tinkster

Now THAT is a fabulous set!!!!!

Tink

Old February 21st 04, 06:06 AM
Dr. Sooz

This is what I call awesome black and whites
Alex

Okay -- that is so funny.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old February 21st 04, 06:11 AM
Debbie B

Those are neat.

That one bead looks like it's wearing glasses. I love it

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=2692701 45

1
--
Alex

Okay -- that is so funny.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

---

Old February 21st 04, 06:12 AM
Debbie B

http://snipurl.com/4mzs

These are adorable. Wish I was rich.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old February 21st 04, 06:48 AM
Cheryl

This is what I call awesome black and whites

~~~~~~~~~
OHHHH MYYYYY GAWWWWD

speechless....

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old February 21st 04, 10:55 AM
BeckiBead

I could have sworn I posted these earlier today. LOL
Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old February 21st 04, 03:40 PM
alex

yes you did, sorry I didn't see your post
--
Alex
http://www.jaychantell.com