Jewelry Mag's who wants them

Old February 20th 04, 08:29 AM
alex

Default Jewelry Mag's who wants them

After cleaning the studio we decided the magazines have to go ( except for
step by step and wire artist )
here is what I have

Bead&Button
Oct. 02, Dec. 02, April 03, June 03, Aug. 03 (torn cover), Oct. 03
Beadwork
June/July 02, Aug./Sept. 02, Oct/Nov 02, Dec/Jan 02, April/May 03, June/July
03
Lapidary Journal
July, Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec, 02
Jan., Feb., March, April, May, June 03
Bead Style
Sept. 03
If you want them let me know, all I need is shipping cost
--
Alex
http://www.jaychantell.com

Old February 20th 04, 11:42 AM
Debbie B

Wow.

I would love to have them.
begging grin

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"alex" wrote in message
After cleaning the studio we decided the magazines have to go ( except for
step by step and wire artist )
here is what I have

Bead&Button
Oct. 02, Dec. 02, April 03, June 03, Aug. 03 (torn cover), Oct. 03
Beadwork
June/July 02, Aug./Sept. 02, Oct/Nov 02, Dec/Jan 02, April/May 03,

June/July
03
Lapidary Journal
July, Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec, 02
Jan., Feb., March, April, May, June 03
Bead Style
Sept. 03
If you want them let me know, all I need is shipping cost
--
Alex
http://www.jaychantell.com
Ebay ID - Jaychantell

---

Old February 20th 04, 11:36 PM
BeckiBead

Oh Debbie, crap, I wish I had known this. Could have thrown my four boxes of
mags out the door in NM as I drove through, LOL.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old February 21st 04, 03:02 AM
Debbie B

Oh bummer. Oh well. I just started collecting magazines. They inspire me.
lol

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old February 21st 04, 04:49 AM
alex

ALL GONE!

--
Alex
http://www.jaychantell.com
"alex" wrote in message
After cleaning the studio we decided the magazines have to go ( except for
step by step and wire artist )
here is what I have

Bead&Button
Oct. 02, Dec. 02, April 03, June 03, Aug. 03 (torn cover), Oct. 03
Beadwork
June/July 02, Aug./Sept. 02, Oct/Nov 02, Dec/Jan 02, April/May 03,

June/July
03
Lapidary Journal
July, Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec, 02
Jan., Feb., March, April, May, June 03
Bead Style
Sept. 03
If you want them let me know, all I need is shipping cost
--
Alex
http://www.jaychantell.com
Ebay ID - Jaychantell

ONE OF A KIND JEWELRY INTRODUCTION. alia Beads 8 November 7th 05 04:04 PM
Beaded Jewelry Up On eBay Elaine Beads 0 February 10th 04 04:42 AM
Lark Books Call For Artists: Found Object Jewelry Tink Beads 0 October 21st 03 11:35 PM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Found object jewelry (as requested) Dr. Sooz Beads 4 October 7th 03 06:37 AM