ATTN: Els

Old August 7th 03, 06:23 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default ATTN: Els

Els,
Is my memory serving me correctly when I am guessing you are in BC???
If so... are the fires near you?
Hugs,
Noreen
who has been watching ALL these things closely.....
such as the ones in Italy, where Anna Maria still has family and friends
she's concerned about.
(been on my knees quite a bit)

--
Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)

Old August 8th 03, 10:51 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Ahh, Els... is the smoke traveling though? The world seems to be
suffering so many EXTREMES, and not all that far from one another,
fires here, floods there, drought there, if only it could even out
somehow.
Love,
Noreen

Old August 9th 03, 12:40 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Noreen, I hope you see the email I sent you. I think I am
gonna knit in the future. I did so last night.
Best: Pirjo
Noreen's Knit*che kirjoitti
viestissä:200388165116.124676@j9o2a1...

Old August 9th 03, 11:56 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Pirjo Ilvesvuori"
wrote:

Noreen, I hope you see the email I sent you. I think I am
gonna knit in the future. I did so last night.
Best: Pirjo
Noreen's Knit*che kirjoitti
viestissä:200388165116.124676@j9o2a1...
Ahh, Els... is the smoke traveling though? The world seems
to be
suffering so many EXTREMES, and not all that far from one
another,
fires here, floods there, drought there, if only it could
even out
somehow.
Love,
Noreen

Lucky for us, no smoke here.

nice that you are thinking of me though.....(big smile)

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))

OT Attn. Lynne Wanda Quilting 2 December 3rd 03 08:10 PM
OT ATTN: Karlee The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me Quilting 0 December 2nd 03 04:27 AM
Attn: Georg - Emails are bouncing back to me. Gail Jas Quilting 2 November 30th 03 09:23 PM
ATTN: Alice, my Siggy blocks Medium Gnome Quilting 2 November 27th 03 06:21 AM
ATTN Carol Doak Karlee in Kansas Quilting 32 November 17th 03 02:15 PM