New Pictures

Old August 8th 03, 07:22 PM
Shillelagh

Default New Pictures

Hi All
I have a couple of new pictures for your viewing pleasu

A crocheted bag made from yarn sent by a Yahoo secret knitting pal last
year. You may remember me posting for patterns, as I wasn't sure what to do
with the yarn. It is from chartreuse kidsilk haze, Jaeger Trinity in a
denim blue, blue mohair I already had on hand, a bag of textured yarns in
short lengths and tiny green beads. I ended up making it without a pattern
(!), and still want to line it with denim jean fabric to give it some body.
I just didn't have the heart to felt it - too chicken.

http://tinyurl.com/jflc

My present secret Yahoo pal sent me some blue fun fur and a couple of skeins
of variegated Koigu Premium Merino along with a pattern for the "Rockstar
Scarf". I just love it.

http://tinyurl.com/jfor

The colours are not exact, but you'll get the idea.
Shelagh

Old August 9th 03, 12:50 AM
Norma

They look great, Shelagh. Nice work!

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)

Old August 9th 03, 07:06 AM
Marie C

Very nice Shelagh....Love the greens/blues in the bag and the scarf is
great. I've had a lot of fun using that fun fur, used it for the brims
of some knitted hats. I had to go slowly and be careful, cuz that
stuff is hard to frog....(found out the hard way rippit rippit).
Marie C.