Ot good night friends

Old July 6th 03, 01:14 AM
Lucille

Default Ot good night friends

Good Night dear Mirjam--How sad to have had such a disturbing trip and then
come home with your tush hurting. Sleep tight and remember to stay on your
stomach.
Lucille

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Ot Good night friends ,,, amm still healing my Buttocks muscles ,
sleep more than usual = normal for me.
House is slowly getting Normal , i stil have more stories , but it
will come later,
Just got invited to the exhiboition where one work of mine is with the
painter`s work , a group of creative writers wants us to write a piece
about what inspired our work ???? so this needs doing by Wensday.
monady is my Voluntury translating day ,, i have now even more
intiative. To make memorial documentations , Tomorrow i wil see my
physio to check my you know what ???
ladis i have some mags i want to describe ,,, could you believe it i
had this wonderful wool with me and felt too rotten to touch it ...
GOOD NIGHT ALL GOLDEN DREAMS TO ALL , mirjam

Sweet dreams to YOU, Mirjam... and we look forward to hearing from you
when you're 'up' to it.
Love,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447

Old July 6th 03, 10:17 AM
G.Kelly

Rest well Mirjam and thank you for wishing us a very good night - look
forward to hearing from you again after you are completely rested God
Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 6th 03, 04:41 PM
NoraBalcer

Mirjam,

Well, by the time I read your note, your day is half over, hope you slept well
and look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 8th 03, 06:31 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Noreen i had sweet dreams ,, i ate too much frozen yogurt
before going to bed , and dreamed about more tastes ,,, hahahah

Old July 8th 03, 06:31 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Gwen,,, i slowly come back to myself , went to do my
volounter work , but did only half a day . [instead of a full day] ..
my motiavtion is now bigger ,
checked more facts regarding my Westerbork visit , which i now slowly
call , Hell`s gate. it seems that 102.000 of the dead went through
there , and 8.000 went through other places or were murdered in
Holland.
110.000 people 78% of the Dutch Jews.
On personal level , My mother also lost family that was sent from
Belgium , Mechlen , where i visited 2 years ago and fainted as it was
very hot in a cellar , there i saw the first time this lists ,, Aunt
+uncle + 4 cousins of my mother`s mother side , [probbaly 2-3 people
more but they are unsure about those names ,
My mother also had a uncle, aunt+ 4 0r 5 kids from Poland , so slowly
i am collecting the pieces of the puzzle ,,,, as i wrote i visited the
gates of Hell. ...
I want to than you all for the support , i also want to explain
something , to those who wrote with care and love , that now i can let
go of hate and anger , Hate i never had in me ,,, it is was always
beyond that , hate caused all this ,, and whom shall i hate ? the
people ??? who exactly , the ideologie ? the generation of Incitement
?? the pain is another pain ,, the pain is a great feeling of having
lost something , the ability to have Normal families ,,, Even those of
us who photos , do not hang them on the walls ? lest looking at those
faces who were murdered , will really tear into us ,,, so we try to
collect knowledge and facts .. and know about those people , who they
were what they felt ?? their hobbies etc,, the great unfinnished
puzzle ??
And now life must go on and we are horrified to see violence and
hatred never ending ,,,,
And we like and should educate us and others for more compassion to
others ,
Good morning all wonderful friends ,,
mirjam