TRIBALLOOPS

Old October 18th 03, 02:50 PM
Diana Curtis

The new breakfast cereal from Kelloggs!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"KDK" wrote in message
Or "Tri-ball-oops"

I keep trying to see something about balloons.

Kathy K
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
i keep reading the subject header as tribble loops... and wonder why

anyone
is making rings of imaginary star trek creatures.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Alexis Innis" wrote in message
Check out what this site has to offer, this jewelry is like nothing I

have
seen out there.

Old October 18th 03, 02:51 PM
Shirley Shone

I cannot tell you what I think it is too evil minded but is related to a
non-female appendage.
Shirley

In article , Diana Curtis
writes

Old October 18th 03, 02:52 PM
Diana Curtis

Ballyoop... belay the ballyoop...
I better drink my coffee...
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
No it's definitely Balloop, balloop, balloop (plural). Like horse apples.

Tina

"Valerie" wrote in message
I keep trying to see something about balloons.

Me too! LOL!

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html
RCB Member Links:
http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/professionallinks.html
Submit your site! E-mail me for details! *Remove* spam block to reply.

Old October 18th 03, 04:55 PM
mĒdcĒt

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:51:52 +0100, Shirley Shone
wrote:

I cannot tell you what I think it is too evil minded but is related to a
non-female appendage.
Shirley

Prince Albert or Prince Edward? I always get them mixed up.
Old October 18th 03, 05:38 PM
CLP

Well I imagine if YOU were a man with three, you'd say oops, too!

--
It could work.

Live and be well,
Christy
"Helen C" wrote in message
3 Balloops? Whatever those are. But then again, I kept seeing Thaigems

as
thingamagems.

Later,

Helen C

Old October 18th 03, 06:12 PM
Shirley Shone

Now Dianne I do not want to end up in the Tower of London. VBG
Shirley

In article , mĒdcĒt
writes

Old October 19th 03, 04:33 AM
mĒdcĒt

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:12:04 +0100, Shirley Shone
wrote:

Now Dianne I do not want to end up in the Tower of London. VBG
Shirley

Dianne?
Old October 19th 03, 07:31 AM
Shirley Shone

In article , mĒdcĒt
writes
wrote:

Now Dianne I do not want to end up in the Tower of London. VBG
Shirley

Dianne?

Oops sorry I must have had Dianne on my mind.
Now I look you did not sign your name.
Sorry
Shirley
--