Quilts for Homeless Animals-2003 update

Old December 28th 03, 02:14 PM
Jill Pochik

Default Quilts for Homeless Animals-2003 update

2003 was a great success for Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless
Animals. With the help from many kind and caring people, who donated
fabric, thread and other items, I was able to provide 10 Michigan
rescues nearly 600 quilts for homeless dogs and cats. These blankies are
now at home with the animals and their new families.
I can't thank all of you enough for your help and support over the
past year. Even with the success of this year, the need is still
growing, so I will continue to make this small blankies for sometime to
come. If anyone has washable fabric scraps, unwanted material like
knits, fleece, flannel or old jeans, clothing, sheets and other linens,
I will happily put them to good use.
Once again, thank you for all you have done is pasted year. For more
information, please visit my web page listed below or contact me.
Happy New Year!!!!
Jill

Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless Animals
http://community.webtv.net/critterco...ritterComforts

Old December 28th 03, 06:29 PM
Patti

Congratulations Jill.
That is a fantastic achievement. Well done you. And, well done all
those who sent you 'stuff'.
..
In article , Jill
Pochik writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 28th 03, 09:45 PM
Sharon Harper

You are truly an angel Jill. Those dogs and kitties must think you are
sooooooo special. Well done, we are all really proud of you.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Journal quilts Marjorie Needlework 3 January 26th 05 01:28 AM
Two NY Quilt Exhibits - Talking Quilts, Threads of Faith Kyrae Needlework 0 March 20th 04 03:42 PM
BEADING & JEWELLERY CLASSES START 4th OCTOBER 2003 JulesGems ~ Beads & Things Jewelry 0 September 24th 03 04:01 PM
Shelter Animal Quilts Tim & Jill Pochik Quilting 7 August 19th 03 04:18 AM
quilts, quilt books, chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 July 10th 03 11:39 PM