Printing quilts onto material

Old March 25th 04, 10:15 PM
betsyb

I got 2 per sheet. I wanted the somewhat visible when folded.

If you want, I'll put them on Geocities, so you can use them too.

"havana bill & holly" wrote in message
How many quilt tops can you fit onto one of those sheets?

Old March 25th 04, 10:25 PM
betsyb

http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt1.jpg,
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt5.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt6.jpg
"betsyb" wrote in message
I sangged a bunch of quilt photos off a newsgroup and thinking of printing
them onto material. I think in an old dollhouse they would look wonderful
all folded in piles.
Got the printer, got the pics but have no idea how.

--
No trees were killed in the creation of
this message. However, many electrons

Old March 26th 04, 04:10 AM
Cathy Weeks

"betsyb" wrote in message ...
Picked up the printing fabric today at Compusa and it ran $14.99 for 5
sheets. Will let you know how they turn out.
"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
This place specializes in premium inkjet papers:

http://www.pictorico.com/
One of them is a product called Polysilk Fabric. It might be what you
are looking for.

Was it the Pictorico Polysilk you got at compusa? Or some other
product? On their wepage, it was $17 for 10 sheets, so a bit better
per sheet.

How did it work? Anything special? Is it silky?

Cathy Weeks
Old March 26th 04, 04:11 AM
Cathy Weeks

"betsyb" wrote in message
I sangged a bunch of quilt photos off a newsgroup and thinking of printing
them onto material. I think in an old dollhouse they would look wonderful
all folded in piles.
Got the printer, got the pics but have no idea how.

These URLs didn't work. Is there anything you need to change at Yahoo
- settings or something?

Cathy Weeks
Old March 26th 04, 03:10 PM
betsyb

Worked like a charm but it's cotton and dosen't bend well. Great experiment
though. The iron will fix that, I think.

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...

Old March 26th 04, 03:12 PM
betsyb

I have no idea, want me to send them directly? If I remove the "spam" on
your address is that gonna work?

Old March 26th 04, 05:36 PM
Herb

"betsyb" wrote in message
I sangged a bunch of quilt photos off a newsgroup and thinking of printing
them onto material. I think in an old dollhouse they would look wonderful
all folded in piles.
Got the printer, got the pics but have no idea how.

These URLs didn't work. Is there anything you need to change at Yahoo
- settings or something?

Cathy Weeks

Go here first instead; then you'll be able to get to each one.

http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo.geo/RICK/

(Yahoo/geocities restricts external links direct to files; you have to
come from another web page "inside" their system)

- Herb
Old March 26th 04, 08:04 PM
Chuck

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:25:18 -0500, "betsyb"
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt1.jpg,
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt5.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/woodenigloo...ICK/Quilt6.jpg

Very nice. I particularly liked the stained glass quilt, (#4).

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

OT -- Printing Press text 1919 Christina Peterson Beads 0 January 8th 05 06:32 AM
Material for dollclothes and other money savers Millie Doll Houses 4 February 18th 04 03:05 AM
Stringing Material Rachel T. Beads 24 September 16th 03 06:15 PM
Quilts Jalynne Beads 1 August 9th 03 03:36 AM