Taking a break from the group this week

Old April 26th 04, 08:01 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Default Taking a break from the group this week

I have the sum total of 5 garments that actually fit me...just. The rest are
too big to wear anymore. So I'm taking a break from my online activities so
I can get some sewing done. I got some gorgeous fabrics; a silvery pink
velvet knit, a wonderful black georgette with pattern in graduated tones of
plum, pink, deep blue velvet, cotton lycra that I plan to make up to a DKNY
pattern and a bunch more stuff. I'm going to bead on some tulle and use it
as an applique on a top. To get any of this done, I need to take a break
from the group. I check my emails daily, so if anyone needs to contact me
you know where to find me! Talk to you soon.
--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old April 26th 04, 02:00 PM
Margie

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:01:22 +1200, "Marisa Cappetta"
wrote:

To get any of this done, I need to take a break
from the group. I check my emails daily, so if anyone needs to contact me
you know where to find me! Talk to you soon.

Will miss you, Marisa but can't wait to see the pictures!
--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 26th 04, 03:29 PM
Shirley Shone

May your needles and threads fly through all that material.
Hurry back
Shirley

In message , Marisa Cappetta
writes

Old April 26th 04, 11:04 PM
BeckiBead

Marisa -- I long for the day when I can sew again. Have fun, sweetheart, and
enjoy the new clothes!!!!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

On and off this week Karen_AZ Beads 4 February 2nd 04 10:48 PM
Introduction, & a couple questions about the group..... Kyla Beads 19 November 3rd 03 07:10 PM
AD ~ New leaves, flowers and HILL TRIBE silver this week! Mj Beads 0 October 8th 03 02:35 AM
bulk bead buying group on yahoo JM Beads 1 July 21st 03 03:46 PM
My William Holland Week EL Beads 4 July 1st 03 11:06 PM