Popular Misconception *a rant about group policy*

Old September 1st 04, 08:59 PM
Packrat

Oh YES!!! Sean Connery! He gets better the older he gets!

--
8-)

Jessamy
In the Netherlands
http://www.geocities.com/jess_ayad/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never liked David Caruso, not sure why really...but.....going back to
liking older men.....Sean Connery is my older man...lol and Ioan
Gruffudd (spelling?) would be my younger man. If you don't know Ioan,
check this out:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0344435/

Larisa, who notes that, while Ioan isn't that much younger than her, he
is still younger

---

Old September 1st 04, 09:47 PM
Sharon Harper

Ooooh no arguments there!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Old September 1st 04, 10:02 PM
Packrat

he looked comparatively ugly when he played James bond - still handsome but
no *AS* handsome as he is now :-)

--
8-)

Jessamy ( so what if he's old enough to be my granddad...LOL)

Old September 1st 04, 10:51 PM
Kate Dicey

Packrat wrote:

Oh YES!!! Sean Connery! He gets better the older he gets!

He sounds just like my dad did... 'Bout the same age, too...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 1st 04, 11:00 PM

Bless you, Pat. Give the Queen some chocolate! Nancycog in MD

Old September 2nd 04, 01:16 AM
DrQuilter

do you guys know my dad looks like him? without 'the' voice though... .)

Packrat wrote:

Oh YES!!! Sean Connery! He gets better the older he gets!

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)
Old September 2nd 04, 02:09 AM
melinda

CNYstitcher wrote:
I never liked David Caruso, not sure why really...but.....going back to
liking older men.....Sean Connery is my older man...lol and Ioan
Gruffudd (spelling?) would be my younger man. If you don't know Ioan,
check this out:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0344435/

Larisa, who notes that, while Ioan isn't that much younger than her, he
is still younger

Oh my yes, Ioan is very nice to the eye! He looks so good with his
hair slightly longer and tied back as it was in Hornblower. Yummy.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old September 2nd 04, 02:15 AM
CNYstitcher

of course we don't...you don't have any pictures of him on your
website....do you??

Old September 2nd 04, 02:18 AM
CNYstitcher

WooHoo!!! Another HOrnblower junkie!! LOL I only sat down to watch it
with DH, but then I got addicted, simply for Ioan. Of course, now DH is
trying to ruin it by telling me that Ioan reminds him (DH) of his next
oldest brother, Norman (who happens to be the one that likes TRYING to
annoy me)....my response is a simple,
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Larisa, who also likes Iaon with the longer hair..btw, did you know he
had a brief bit in Titanic (well, weren't most of
them...lol...anyway...bad joke...)...he was one of the stewards, I
think...the one that handed the Captain his tea, I believe

Old September 2nd 04, 05:11 AM
melinda

CNYstitcher wrote:
WooHoo!!! Another HOrnblower junkie!! LOL I only sat down to watch it
with DH, but then I got addicted, simply for Ioan. Of course, now DH is
trying to ruin it by telling me that Ioan reminds him (DH) of his next
oldest brother, Norman (who happens to be the one that likes TRYING to
annoy me)....my response is a simple,
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Larisa, who also likes Iaon with the longer hair..btw, did you know he
had a brief bit in Titanic (well, weren't most of
them...lol...anyway...bad joke...)...he was one of the stewards, I
think...the one that handed the Captain his tea, I believe

I haven't seen Titanic and don't really intend to, but I try to
watch as much of Hornblower the second time it was on here.
I kept forgetting it was on and DH wasn't too interested in watching.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol