Popular Misconception *a rant about group policy*

Old September 1st 04, 01:45 AM
Judy Grevenites

Diane, I don't think that I was mean to you, I called you funny kind and
knowing. Yes, I thought that you came on too strong, but I tried to
state it in a fair way.
Sandy gave me a poor score so I guess I'll have to polish up my delivery
a bit. (by the way, Sandy, I will always have some sh*t for you. Just
be sure to bring some strong men along to haul this big old machine down
and out of here. RQ

Old September 1st 04, 07:53 AM
Sharon Harper

You know I will always take you Jeanne - whenever you need a friend and all
that who-ha, there is always a spare bed here!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"nzl*" wrote in message
rofl, Pati,
my what? goodness more like wit-less or half-wit here.
as to my help, well, gee, my quilting expertise just isnt and the sites i
could find have been found by others out there in abundance. dont think

i've
found anything much new lately to pass on.
my flying geese done flew the coop long ago.
been 4 months now getting in-laws sorted out. both in nearby rest homes

now
tho mil needs hospital wing and fil doesnt and no spare rooms in her home

so
they are in diff homes. oh my, more to deal with.
sil caused a really big stupid cafuffle on the day before fil was moving
from his home into the rest home. got him all upset then started got mad

at
him for getting upset. everytime he calls me, which is bout every other

day,
easier for him to call us than us him as we have to go thru the reception
then they gotta find him, get phone to him etc and he might be otherwise
engaged, he asks if i've spoken to sil yet. arghhhhhh. hes try'd calling

her
twice and she was abrupt and rude, then hung up quickly.
anywhooooooo. now ds arrived yesterday for ten days.
i hear theres light at the end of the tunnel but its eluding me.
jeanne
awww, thanks for thinking of me, right now i'm doing so little sewing at
all, its just not funny, i'm up for adoption tho, lol
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Pati Cook" wrote...
We miss your wit and help. Hope you are feeling better.
Pati, in Phx (Ready for more applique scraps?????)

nzl* wrote:
i be hang'n round here now and again, Shaz.
just dont have much to add to most of the convos. me being so

unedgacat'd
(sic)and all.
i send heaps of the needed healing vibes.
i get a smile when i read the good stuff.
even do a happy chair dance now and again, lol.
love to all,
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Sharon Harper" wrote...
Oh Cr*p, Jeanne! LOL - I can always trust you to put into words what

I'm
thinking. You should hang out here more often!
I'm actually thinking I may do some sewing tonight - it's cold enough to

have half a quilt top over my lap. Oh nuts! The olympics are finished -
what am I supposed to watch now? Anyone know of any good TV shows where a
girl can have a good perv on a bloke? ROFLOL - who has the time????

Old September 1st 04, 12:11 PM
Dee in Oz

Well I prefer them younger, so am watching CSI Miami.... David
Caruso...
to be followed by Without a Trace and ....Anthony La Paglia (sp?)( not
sure of his age tho')

Dee in Oz
.....getting ready to add another year....

"Jalynne" wrote in message link.net...
Yes, indeedy, Sharon. I have this thing about older men anyway.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
Yes we are a fairly honest bunch down here - brutally honest sometimes. We
say what we think! Oh and I don't mind watching the CSIs - both of them -
Gil Grissom (can't remember the actors name) and David Caruso, oh my!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html
**********************

"KJ" wrote in message
I just love to read the messages from you gals from down under. ...."a

good
perv on a bloke"??? Could that mean those thoughts I was having about
wishing I was 19 again when watching Michael Phelps or some of the other
swimmers?? I do watch ER to see Noah Wyle (AKA Dr. Carter). Any other
pieces of eye candy anyone else wants to contribute??

Old September 1st 04, 12:46 PM
Kate Dicey

Dee in Oz wrote:

Well I prefer them younger, so am watching CSI Miami.... David
Caruso...
to be followed by Without a Trace and ....Anthony La Paglia (sp?)( not
sure of his age tho')

I love Without a Trace! Must try to watch it more often!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 1st 04, 01:24 PM
MoragP

Well I prefer them younger, so am watching CSI Miami.... David
Caruso...

Did you ever notice how he plants his fists on his hips and strikes a pose?
Cracks us up every time.

Morag in Detroit
Old September 1st 04, 03:17 PM
CNYstitcher

I never liked David Caruso, not sure why really...but.....going back to
liking older men.....Sean Connery is my older man...lol and Ioan
Gruffudd (spelling?) would be my younger man. If you don't know Ioan,
check this out:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0344435/

Larisa, who notes that, while Ioan isn't that much younger than her, he
is still younger

Old September 1st 04, 05:43 PM
Pat in Virginia

We've heard from many posters, lurkers, newbies, oldies in this
thread. We've had people drop in, drop out, flounce out, and
even skeddadle. Now can we drop it? Stop it? Let's move on!!!
(PLEASE!)

Someone's gotta say it:
THE END!!

PAT in VA/USA

Old September 1st 04, 05:45 PM
the black rose

CNYstitcher wrote:
I never liked David Caruso, not sure why really...but.....going back to
liking older men.....Sean Connery is my older man...lol and Ioan
Gruffudd (spelling?) would be my younger man. If you don't know Ioan,
check this out:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0344435/

Larisa, who notes that, while Ioan isn't that much younger than her, he
is still younger

I stopped drooling over Hollywood beefcakes when I realized I was old
enough to be their mother. Now when I look at them, the Mom Switch
flips on.

George Clooney now... Mmm. He's aging *very* well.

--
the black rose
proud to be owned by a yorkie
Old September 1st 04, 08:21 PM
Queen of Squishies

I think everyone might agree to that........ except the perving on the
blokes group........... LOL!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old September 1st 04, 08:49 PM
Shona in NZ

ah heck, I'll adopt you. Come on down for a nice rest away from phones and
all. Nice cozy bed and squish quilt just waiting for you :-)

Shona on the other island in NZ

snippers