Hello

Old December 29th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Sandi

Default Hello

Hello everyone. I am new to this group and I look forward to making
new friends, learning stuff, helping with stuff and whatever.
I am a hand knitter, machine knitter, spinner, felter,crotcher and
whatever other things I can get myself into.
Happy New Year!!!!

Old December 29th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary

Sorry about the empty message! Anyhow, welcome! You will find lots
of good advice, good cheer, and good folks here. Many of us do lots
of stuff, too. I knit, crochet, tat, and quilt as my primary
activities, and design patterns for each.
Old December 29th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Welcome Sandi,

You will enjoy our group. 98% of the time we are very well behaved. We
have several fabric experts here.

You will surely enjoy the group.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Old December 30th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Dec 29, 6:14*pm, Sandi wrote:
Hello everyone. I am new to this group and I look forward to making
new friends, learning stuff, helping with stuff and whatever.
I am a hand knitter, machine knitter, spinner, felter,crotcher and
whatever other things I can get myself into.
Happy New Year!!!!

Hallo And Welcome SANDI
This is a good club ,,,, we can help 24 hours around the clock and
love knitting crochet weavinf etc works and talks ,,,
mirjam [from Israel]
Old December 30th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Leah

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:14:13 -0800 (PST), Sandi
wrote:

Hello everyone. I am new to this group and I look forward to making
new friends, learning stuff, helping with stuff and whatever.
I am a hand knitter, machine knitter, spinner, felter,crotcher and
whatever other things I can get myself into.
Happy New Year!!!!

Hi Sandi,

Welcome to the group! I also hand and machine knit, crochet, and have
dabbled in felting my crocheted and knit items. You'll find lots of
great folks from all over the world here.

Leah