A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cribbean Sunset Quilt

Old January 28th 18, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Cribbean Sunset Quilt

I am working on this quilt now and have all the pieces cut out. This quilt is by Nancy Mahoney. It says Easy at the top but think a beginner would have trouble. Quilt finishes at 68 X 68 with 12 inch blocks. My X block is 2 tone Turquoise print and the star block has solid turquoise with 2 colors of orange, light and dark. A medium orange for the inner border. They have a 3 1/2 inch outer border where mine is going to be 5 1/2 inches. Hope you all try this quilt as it is really pretty. Its a little bigger than Nancy's.

Http://quiltingcompany.com/new-issue...y-febuary-2018 then scroll down to NEW ISSUE:Quiltmaker Jan/Feb 2018. The quilt is in two places. On the right side a small picture and another at the bottom larger.
Sandy$ Enjoy.
Ads
Old February 3rd 18, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Cribbean Sunset Quilt

I don't know what happened to my quilt address but when I just went in to check it again, it was gone. If you will just go to the internet and type www. Caribbean Quilt. Then just scroll down to where it says Caribbean Quilt-the quilt company open that one. You should find it.
Sorry about this.
Sandy$