Special attitudes

Old April 13th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Mohammad14

Default Special attitudes

Dears
For many years we produced PVC wall coverings using PVC emulsion.
recently The general manager of my company asked me to produce Eco
friendly wall covering. I found general information I can use
polypropylene and polyethylene and a lot of unrelated information ! I
am completely confused and ask to help me. I need flexible layer on
non woven which I found co-polymer of above and nylon are useful. I
found nylon can help me but i don't know a lot more. what properties
are important ? what specific polymers are related to this application
and how ? who knows and who may help me ? Please help as much as your
time allow you ! Thank you

special corrosion ? [email protected] Jewelry 1 November 13th 05 05:07 AM
FEBUARY SPECIAL Fattcatt Marketplace 0 February 15th 05 05:58 AM
FS: Special Offer: Books on crochet, needlepoint, plastic canvas, mixed needlework, etc, shipping special also... marilyn safier Marketplace 0 January 16th 05 10:49 PM
OT A Most special squishie Polly Esther Quilting 8 May 11th 04 11:17 PM
Prejudicial Attitudes and Remarks Dr. Sooz Beads 41 August 28th 03 11:03 PM