Old March 23rd 12, 12:22 PM posted to alt.beenz,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

Default Helloooooooo! Anyone there?

On 3/22/2012 1:22 PM, Joan wrote:
Where has everyone gone? I have finally gotten set up with Eternal
September and now no one is posting?????

I'm having stitchy (and related) news withdrawal symptoms!!!!!

Joan (sending this through Google Groups to make sure my E/S
connection is working....)

I'm around and reading but with this un-March-like weather I've
been doing lots of yard/garden things and by the time evening
rolls around there's no way I can concentrate on stitching.
Instead it's hockey on the TV or reading.

Nancy...another day near 80 again in March!!!!