Old March 8th 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default Ping: Snake Oil Recipients

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:44:12 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Marilee J. Layman"
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 03:46:57 GMT, "Peter W.. Rowe,"
wrote:

Not sure it's all that much
better than the bur life or wintergreen oil, though for me, being sensative to
wintergreen oil, it's better on that count (pretty much odorless, at least as
compared to wintergreen)
So, do you gag when you smell wintergreen? I do. And if I've eaten
recently....

My mother had to switch to Juicy Fruit after I was born.

I like the smell well enough, when brief or not too strong, or even strong as a
flavor, such as in Altoids mints. Unfortunately, keeping a little tin of the
"oil" open on my bench, such as I might do when using it as a lube for drills
or gravers, tends to give me an unpleasant headache. Easiest solution is to
simply use other lubes.

Peter

Wintergreen oil is not for wimps!?!

--