Old December 8th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

Default OT-just a test,please ignore

lucretia wrote .
"Dawne Peterson" wrote:
"lucretia borgia" wrote
It must be hard work being the Virgin Mary - or Elvis I suppose.

Yes, but there is no troupe of parachuting Virgin Mary impersonators.
Yet.

Dawne

I don't know, what about all those little kids in Nativity plays ???

Just got a great image of a Virgin Mary drill team, two dozen school girls
with blue tablecloths over their heads marching with the regulation plastic
baby dolls from the Sunday School pageant. Must be because I was up last
night writing a narration for the impromptu pageant that is part of the
early Christmas Eve service at the Anglican church I used to attend. (I
will not be at the service, but committed to the script a long time ago)
Dawne