Old December 7th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default OT-just a test,please ignore

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:23:54 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:21:11 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

test, test,test

If you keep doing this, we will fail you Lucille !

Wouldn't be the first time!

I was thinking of something witty but the head on the television just
said there is a woman who sees the Virgin Mary in her MRI of her brain
and I just can't compete - she's going to put the pic up on ebay.

I saw that on TV and it didn't look like that to me. However, I must admit
I generally see a blob of dust, or a bit of moisture when others see the
Virgin Mary or Christ or something else religious.