Old December 20th 03, 08:50 PM
Moonraker

I got an idea where you can stuff those "machines", asshole.

"bill yohler" wrote in message
om...
"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Mike Aurelius" wrote in message
Yeah...we remember you from the last go 'round...I guess that you

didn't
get
the message that the machines you have will garner more $$ from the

scrap
dealer than anyone else.

obviously, mike, folk like you aren't serious bevelers, or even
bevelers at all, for that matter, so, umm, should I care about your
not too bright observations? I'm curious, though: did you buy a
toolbox yet? or are you still fulltime busy 'making fun of' others
efforts?

Who's gonna move them klunkers?

the -serious- buyers will have 'the right stuff' & inclination to
move 'em. others, of lesser brainpower, will continue to childishly
amuse themselves thinking they're "full-blown glass pro's" because
they own a soldering iron...and maybe TWO glasscutters. wowie...

hey mikey - perhaps you've heard of forklifts, hydraulic tailgates,
and intermodal cargo containers? but, then again, maybe not

Where is the
power
going to come from to run 'em once they've been moved?

again, mr. mike, as always, the power will come from the serious
buyers premises. but, uhh, because YOU in your seemingly infinite
wisdom have no clue what three phase is and have no familiarity with
voltages other than 115 single phase doesn't mean the rest of the
earth in as ill-informed as you, happliy. you might not believe this,
but some folks here DO operate out of premises _other_than_ their
homes; meaning: warehouses with industrial electric (uhh, stuff you're
not familiar with).

Krimenently Bill,
get
out the cutting torch and scrap them!

gee, mike, why not consider 'scrapping' your worthless unstudied
observations?

Mike

Maybe he's hoping the Smithsonian will contact him?

hey "mookflaker" sheesh speaking of the smithsonian: did you ever
have any luck building those hand bevelers you wanted to put into a
shoebox under your bed? you guys certainly are quite a pair....which
one of ya's is president of your mutual admiration socity?