Old July 10th 17, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default Lavender Love Quilt (renamed Blue Gold Love)

On 07/09/2017 08:09 AM, wrote:
Hello Brian,
This is the correct quilt and thanks for coming to my rescue once again. This is the second time I have made this quilt. It is best to use small print material in two colors of the same print because of the way the pieces are cut.
Are you going to send us a picture of your quilt that you are repairing. Hope it turns out ok. You are pretty brave to attempt it, don't think I could do it, although I use to watch my grandmother repair quilts.
Sandy$

I have several pictures of the quilt that I am repairing in my flickr
account, same place as my comic, just under a different album. When I
finish someday, I will post a picture of the final product, and a
closeup of the quilt label that I am planning on making.

Luckily, the quilt is a rather simple pattern with 8-inch squares, with
about 1/2 of them being a gingham print, and the other half being solid
white. Some of the gingham prints are what needed replacing, and like I
said, the backing did as well. Luickily I had a white sheeet that was
big enough and that I wasn't using for anything else.

On my yonkoma, the last comic I was working on, I tried to make the
characters look like the characters from an anime that I like, but one
of the characters (at least in my drawing) ended up looking like Hitler,
so I have been thinking about how to redesign the character or characters.

--
My Yonkoma:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen