Old August 22nd 05, 09:34 AM
Cheryl

Yes it is a tapimatic

Thanks so much for links. I tried several strands but it wasn't very
successful. I actually thought I might have to throw the machine out!

Thankyou Shelley

--
Cheryl ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^

"shelly" wrote in message
Do you have a tapimatic machine?
aunt lydia's rug yarn at hobby lobby, and joanne fabric not much
color choice
halcynonyarns has rug yarn
http://www.halcyonyarn.com/Yarn_pages/yarn001.html
blick art materials
http://www.dickblick.com
have you tried using several strands of worsted weight yarn or a
couple of strands bulky?

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:00:26 +1000, "Cheryl"
wrote:

I was referred to this NG as a possible source of expertise. I hope

someone
can help.

I have a rug making machine that is not unlike a knitting machine to
operate. Unfortunately the only rug-making yarn I can find is precut

into
short lengths for hand knotting using a latch-hook.

Does anyone know of a source for heavy yarns in balls, skeins or hanks
suitable for rugmaking?

Most grateful for any information