Old January 12th 04, 06:38 PM
Karen C - California

It's been determined that I have waaaaaaaaaaay too much stash: I had to check
the guest room, the living room, the basement, back to the guest room, trying
to find this one.

It turned out to be in the guest room (where I started), but I must've been
taking some really good pills the week I did the organizing, because I found it
filed in "Medium". If this ain't a "Large", I don't know what is!

It's 126x291 stitches if you're doing it all in one. See SAL e-list for
stitched sizes on various counts.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html