Old August 24th 04, 09:59 PM
annemarie

"Hugh Prosser" wrote in message
My supply of G.B. is almost exhasted and was quite relieved when I read
recently that it was becoming available again, however my local supplier

in
Hamilton, New Zealand, is not aware of any news like that. He also said
that he had not had good comments from customers about the use of
substitutes and he is not stocking any substitutes at the moment.
I use it in some C6 and raku glazes. Two questions...........
Is anyone able to confirm that G.B. is available again?
What is the most successful substitute that you have found?
Thanks in advance, Hugh.

Not up to date but you might like to try Wellington Potters Supplies
or phone 04 939 1211. Brian is usually at least up
to date and I know that he does recommend or offer substitutes.