Old September 1st 04, 01:34 PM
Spikey

we are all here because we are not all there
"red rose" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone here knit, crochet, etc when they are feeling down in the

dumps
and if so do you find it helps to lift your spirits?

My daughter doesn't usually ask me to make anything for her little girls
preferring to get stuff from Gap and Next ,but she recently asked me to
crochet 2 pink ponchos.It made for a great weekend going off to the
woolshop to buy the wool and settling down in front of the telly watching
the Olympic while crocheting away. So yes I guess it does lift my spirit and
makes me happy to create something .