Old December 20th 03, 03:27 AM
Harry

On 20 Dec 2003 02:16:34 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead) wrote:

I would be very happy to drill holes in them for you.
How many pieces, what size, how many holes, what size hole?
I think that should cover the holes. LOL
It is very easy to drill the holes. Any drill and any bit will work.
They are very easy to work with and you can shape them with
ordinary files and sandpaper. Needle files work extremely well.
A Dremel tool is the absolute best tool to use on shells. You can do anything
you want to to the shells. Carve, cut, sand, grind, drill, glue, and everything
I can't remember. lol
If I forgot anything please ask.
Hello down there in Columbus! Any snow? We have about 2 inchs here, but east of us got
hit with almost 3 feet.

Harry -- welcome, Cleveburg man, from Columbus! (waving up to you)

Do you have a Dremel or the ability to drill holes in your shell pieces? I
only work with beads -- don't know what to do with Paua shell all by it's
lonesome. They are gorgeous. If you want to put holes in some I will buy
them.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50