Old May 22nd 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default The latest trend in jewelries......

Baaaaaaaa! wrote:
Everyone was getting along swimmingly in rec.crafts.jewelry on or
about Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:50:44 -0700 when philbert33
****ed everything up by saying:

Hey! What's up!
I am quite surprised when i go through the latest trend of
jewelries.It's constantly changing.There is no surety of consistency in
particular design,pattern or material like gold,platinum,diamond etc.
Every one wants to go along with trendy and fancy look.And now a days
diamond ring,platinum bracelets are in more fashion.

I want to know your favorite jewelries so that we can share the good
designs.
Thank you in Advance

I like jewelry that sells!
(And I agree with whats-their-name that I like steampunk too.)
Here's some o'mine: http://omjewelry.net

Sloppy workmanship on the bracelet. Solder pits galore, sloppy hinge
work, poor plating, poorly made rivets, etc.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com