Old May 14th 05, 05:11 AM
annemarie

"Bubbles" wrote in message

"annemarie" wrote in message

"Andy" wrote in message
6...

OK, but OT, is there some connection between Marianne and Annemarie? The
co-incidence is hard not to notice.

Thank you for your advice,

Andy

None what so ever ) I didn't even notice, I just don't think about
them being basically the same except reversed. I live in New Zealand and
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) Marianne lives in the USA.

Hehe! Anne and Marie are common names in so many languages, it is
definitely just a coincidence!

And - sorry, Annemarie - I am in Switzerland, but Norwegian. I have never
lived in USA, but have lived in Canada for a lovely 9 years - once upon a
time :-)

Marianne

Oh sorry, wrong assumption. Your english is very good. Annemarie and
Marianne etc are common names and in many language you are quite right.
My niece is living in Canada at the moment and really enjoying it. She has
met a lovely man too which is making the place even more attractive. )
I can see its getting time again when we all give a brief bio of ourselves.
Its interesting.
Annemarie