Old August 5th 17, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default from the past

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 6:40:24 AM UTC-7, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
wrote in message

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 2:13:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't believe it still exists. is
anyone still on here that helped with the james byrd jr. quilt?
i found this video with horrible sound, but our quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1JAddFygM

would love to hear what you've been up to the last decade or two ;-)
cheers,
marianna

roller coaster here, too. but i'm alive and quilting again. there was some
doubt on both of those situations.
hi ginger.

I didn't help with that quilt, but I've been here since close to the start,
maybe 94 or 95.
Barbara in SC and then in FL

wow! did you join facebook groups or other online groups, or just stayed with this one?