Old November 4th 03, 12:36 AM

you might want to try saddle soap...

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:42:05 -0800, "Valkyrie"
wrote:

Are you VERY sure the sleeves are naugahyde? If so I'd head off to the auto
parts store and see what they had for car upholstery cleaners, the stuff you
use on "looks like leather". You need to be very careful what you clean
those sleeves with. It may get the dirt and gunk off of them but then ruin
the material so it cracks and disintegrates.

Val
"nana2b" wrote in message
I am not sure, but how about a Goo-Gone like product. I would try it

under
the arm in a hidden area first. WD-40 might work too. Let us know your
outcome. Nana