Old May 8th 15, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Who Are We?

On 5/7/2015 2:25 PM, wrote:

You forgot to add you are our most tuneful singer as well - Joan does
all the Happee Birthdays (for those who don't know)

LOL! Yeah, I guess that, too!

I've been here quite a while but now am a bit fraudulent as I knit
rather than doing needlework.

Are they not called knitting *needles*???????? So, what? You use your
fingers to knit? My, you must have some tiiiiiny fingers to be knitting
all those socks!

--
Joan

See my pictures he