Old February 5th 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default who is snowed in today? (Tuesday 2/1)

On 2/2/2011 12:12 PM, Nancy wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:46 am, wrote:
On Feb 2, 7:06 am, Cathy from KY in wrote:

On Feb 1, 9:52 am, Susan wrote:

We're not snowed in, but ice on the road closed schools this a.m. while
we await more "mixed mess" later today. I'm just happy not to be at work

T-shirt weather here

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA

Before we head into the deep freeze again...
it's 49 and sunny.

At least that groundhog didn't see his
shadow.....spring to arrive soon.

Nancy

Bad form.....but.....

That lasted all of about 2 hours.
Back down in the low thirties with a
howling wind. Heading to the teens.
Sigh.

Nancy

Oh, Nancy...I watched the groundhog make the prediction. ( It just
happened to be on as I crawled out of bed on a chilly morning in
Florida..about 45 0r so) I didn't believe him...he looked a tad shifty
to me !!LOL

Gillian