Old December 5th 03, 08:34 PM
Me

On 4 Dec 2003 05:25:22 -0800,
(VIRGINIA)
wrote:

Hello everyone!
My name is Virginia, I am a 100% newbie at sewing with machines and I
have recently bought a portable sewing machine through ebay and I've
got a technical problem now. After a few stichtes, the bottom thread
is not coming out anymore, it stays inside the machine. Everything
works properly and I have tried to re-thread it over and over again,
but I really cannot make the bottom thread come out. PLEASE, if you
know what the problem could be let me know....because I have no
clue!!!

The user manual you got with your machine should tell you how to
properly thread it. If you didn't get a manual, your friendly,
neighbourhood sewing machine dealer can get a manual to sell you. The
FNSMD can also sell you some classes on how to properly use your new
machine.

gwh

A manual is essential for almost all sewing machines. If
you didn't get one, and have trouble finding one, try
looking at
http://www.sew4less.com/manuals.php which has
the most complete list that I've found. NAYY Just love a
good resource.
--

Joanne
Life is about the journey, not about the destination.